Hello, I am Lonetona Toailoa Isara also known as Lone, I play American Football and thanks to WIL Sports, I play here in the United States of America at a Junior College called Mt San Antonio College in Walnut, California. I am almost 21 years old and I was born on 22/04/1995.
So far these years I have achieved quite awesome achievements within the sport of American Football:
2014 – 2015:
- AFA Defensive Player of the year nomination.
- Metro Lions Premier Defensive Player of the year Award.
- Metro Lions Premier Athlete of the year Award.
- NZ Representative in the IFAF International U19 American Football team vs Team USA U19
- International U19 Team Captain. First NZ Player to be named Captain in the IFAF.
So far, I’ve red-shirted my first year here in Mt San Antonio College and now preparing to play for this upcoming season which kicks off in September. So far since I’ve been out here in the US, I’ve been able to visit 6 states including California, Texas, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and spent Christmas break in Maui, Hawaii. My hobbies are playing the guitar and skimming waves on the beach. My favourite music would be Classic 70s, 80s Motown and Old School 90’s, 2000’s Hip Hop and RnB. Favourite food would be Polynesian and Japanese food.